Sunday 13 June 2010

Mis-taken Identity

Hi Jane Blogging

Yesterday Pete found a camera on the road. We thought we might be able to find out who it belonged to by looking at the pictures and quickly discovered it was lost by a fellow 'end to ender' with his pictures of himself proudly about to set off. We thought he might have put his name up on the famous signpost just as we had at the other end. Pete studied the picture and worked out how to zoom in on the detail. He got very excited and said with a masterful piece of amateur sleuthery 'Yes there is a name. I can just make it out. It's, yes I think I can read it it looks... Yes it's John something.' I grabbed it and studied it closely 'Yes' I said' It's John Ogroats and his friend 974 Miles'
Ah well. I'm sure that with the combined resources of Sherlock here and the internet we should be able to find the rightful owner. Who may be called John Miles, but probably isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment