Wednesday 9 June 2010

Wife Eye

Jane again
Peter has been planning this expedition for months and months. I don't know where he would have been without all this techie stuff though. Every night over the winter he was to be found, poring over his laptop, pausing only to watch Eastenders, muttering things like 'Now, when we get to (insert name of obscure county) I'm not sure whether to go by the A 1234 which will save us 3.76 miles but has a 1 in 8 hill, or the B5678, which is a bit longer, but only has a 1 in 12 hill, or cross the river there and... I know, I'll zoom in on Google earth and have a look what it looks like...'
Me ZZzzzzzzzz

'WHAT DO YOU THINK JANEY?'

I jolt awake and answer perhaps a little too brightly, trying to pretend I was listening all along,
Err yep sounds good to me.
Which?
Erm the second one.
Mmm er yes, I think we'll go with the first one.
Why did you ask me then? I say
Well it's nice to have your input in the decision making process.
More soon Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment